At least that's my wife's opinion in general....
Oh yeah......I had to think quick and find somewhere to put them in a hurry....
Think my wife will notice?????....![]()
At least that's my wife's opinion in general....
Oh yeah......I had to think quick and find somewhere to put them in a hurry....
Think my wife will notice?????....![]()
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Analog Addict - Jack of all Trades, Master of None
Searching for Sonic Nirvana...
Hey, Analog,
The tall ones for you and the short ones for 'The Little Woman'?![]()
That's funny! I'm sure she'll never notice.
So tell us more about these things.
Looks to me like you're a single 1005/288 and pair of N500's away from a really nice pair of A5's.......................... and don't tell me you're gonna put those big mantaray's on em, i want those!
Not all vegetables make good leaders.
Well, I'm lucky that my wife is pretty tolerant, at least of my audio/Altec addiction. My girlfriend, not so much....![]()
We are building a new house, and both she and I are mentally half way out the door, so I think she cares less. However, the next place will not have the audio gear scattered around it, but concentrated in my mancave.....
Soundwise, they sound great so far, but are picky as to the type of music you play through them. When auditioning them, Whitesnake from a CD-R did not sound good. Diana Krall and some acoustic guitar sound like melted butter and liquid sunshine mixed together....
Right now I'm running them with a Mc MX-110Z/45 SET amp. Some vinyl is on tap for today....
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Analog Addict - Jack of all Trades, Master of None
Searching for Sonic Nirvana...
I noticed with my 604's it is not the type of music , but the quality of the recording...
Some sound downright different than what they used to sound....But in a good way.
Yes, next house is definitely gonna have my mancave...... Hoping here in a few more years to build one.
Have you figured what the size of your mancave is gonna be yet?
-chris
Bookmarks